What information do we collect?
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When ordering a product or service or even registering on our site (as appropriate) you may be asked to enter your name, email address, postal address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect your information?
We collect information from you when you fill out a form, enter information on our site, provide us with feedback or order a product or service.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you as outlined above
• To personalise your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
• To follow up with them after correspondence (email or phone inquiries)
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
• Understand user’s preferences for future visits to www.awoodco.co.uk
• Compile data about site traffic and site interactions to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browsers are a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, It won’t affect the user’s experience.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it’s release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
We may sometimes add Third-party links that we may find useful to our visitors. We do not take any responsibility for links and their content.
Google’s advertising requirements can be found here
We have implemented the following:
We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Can change your personal information:
• By emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We collect your email address in order to:
• Send information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions
If you'd like to unsubscribe to our mailing list, you can email us at email@example.com and we'll remove you from ALL correspondence.